Recommended for outdoors.
Recommended for Hiking and Climbing.
Look no further than the Men's Performance Gi IV Pants by 'silent sports' specialist Patagonia for your next hiking or climbing adventure. Crafted from durable organic cotton-blend T400® twill with mechanical stretch and featuring a gusseted crotch, the slim-fit style allows for ease of movement and comfort, no matter the challenge.
Our model is wearing size medium pants. He is 188.0cm (6’2”) tall with a 96.5cm (38”) chest and a 81.3cm (32”) waist.
- Length: Inside Leg: 83cm; Front Rise: 26cm; Leg Opening: 42cm (size medium)
- Slim fit; regular rise
- Organic cotton-blend T400® twill; mechanical stretch; unlined
- Industrial green shade
- Elasticised waistband with adjustable buckled belt
- Concealed zip fly and p fastening
- Gusseted crotch
- Angled side pockets
- Zipped pocket to right leg
- Twin welt pockets with p fastenings to rear
- Adjustable drawcord at hem
- Stretch and abrasion resistant
- Fair Production: Manufactured in an accredited Fairtrade facility
- Made using organic cotton, a more sustainable fibre
Composition: 78% Organic Cotton & 22% Polyester
Warm machine wash. Tumble dry. Warm iron.
Patagonia Men Men's Performance Gi IV Pants Industrial Green PA016AA56IRR DVOUAMX